PRODUCTS FOR SALE
TRPVB PRODUCTS ON SALE AT MVC COOPERATIVE STORES
TRPVB has developed several products that has been made available for sale through MVC Cooperative Stores. Some of them include:-
- TANUVAS Surgical Scrub kit containing Chlorohexidine (250 ml), IPA (125 ml) and Nano iodine (125 ml)
- Nano Heal (50 G)
- Nano Dermal Cream (50 G)
- Teat protect (250 ml and 500 ml)
- Nano Iodine (125 ml)
- Ketosis detection kit (5 tests)
This sale was initiated by our Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, TANUVAS on 12.7.2017 and Dean,
MVC is seen receiving the first set of products in the presence of Director, Centre for Animal Health Studies,
This is a novel initiative embarked by TANUVAS so that the products developed at TANUVAS reach and benefit the
ultimate stake holders.
ABT CHOICE – VALIDATION OF THE MAGNETIC PARTICLE WITH CLINICAL MASTITIS ISOLATES
Need for the project:
Nanoparticles are applied for enrichment of target cells from complex matrix and thereby improve the efficiency of detection techniques. In an earlier study from our group the efficacy of a glycine coated magnetic nanoparticle to entrap standard strains of mastitis causing bacteria from milk samples and used it to identify the sensitivity of antibiotics for clinical application (Viswanathan et al., 2014). We have determined the efficacy of the particle in trapping the clinical isolates and also the sensitivity of PCR in detecting the multitude of pathogens and some of their resistance genes in a single tube assay. The nanoparticle not only enabled sensitive detection, but also enabled identification of drug resistant bacterial strains like Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- To generate additional data generation with the respect to the binding efficiency of the magnetic nanoparticles to different E. coli, Staphylococci sp. and Streptococci sp. isolates from mastitis cases
- Efficacy of the nanoparticles to trap various mastitis pathogens from complex matrix like milk samples
- Preliminary data generated on the binding efficacy of the magnetic particle to few isolates
- The detection efficiency of PCR is 17 CFU/ml for E.coli and 50 CFU/ml for Staphylococcus aureus
Large scale validation needed for which DBT funding has been sought through Project Under Nanotechnology task force.
Wild TB Alert Kit
The Tuberculosis (TB) Antibody Rapid Detection kit is a qualitative, single use and two-step immuno
chromatographic screening test for the detection of antibodies to Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in serum,
whole blood and plasma from wild animals. It is intended to be used as a preliminary screening test and as an aid
in the diagnosis of infection with tuberculosis in wild animals. Any reactive specimen with the
Tuberculosis Antibody Detection Test must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s).
Download Wild TB Alert Kit Brochure
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST